Saturday 16 October 2010

Barefoot Teds' Leadville Luna reviewed




Very cool.
30 minute run in the dark and rain.
No problems squeaked a bit when very wet will try with cold water surf board wax next time.
If planning a long run I will probably wax just in case.
When wet from a down pour your feet move around enough that you could get blisters without the wax if doing more than an hour.
Bought MATUNAS COLD WAX SURFBOARD SURF WAX 60F 16C AND BELOW, £3 from ebay.
Thermal insulation was good @10 C.
Sole unit has a good grip on wet surfaces coped well with rocky gravel should cope with the WHW easily.
If the fireman doesn't turn me into a cloud of pink spray en route.
Not going to enter the Highland Fling I can carry all I need for 50 miles.
Perhaps I will see some of you on the course.
The last ultra I entered featured obnoxious ex-forces NCOs calling out to me, no doubt I will get the same in April if I pay or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...